* Free shuttle bus service during the exhibition period has been arranged for your convenience. Please click here for the shuttle bus timetable for Shunde Expo 2012.
How to get there
Via Hong Kong
• By ferry：
China Ferry Terminal, Tsim Sha Tsui → Shunde Port
There are 12 ferries operating daily between Hong Kong and Shunde from 7:30am to 20:20pm and the journey takes less than 2 hours. Free shuttle bus from the Shunde Port to the exhibition centre will be available during the exhibition period, or you can take a taxi which takes about 10 minutes.
• By bus：
Metro Prince Edward Station → Daliang, Shunde
Daily coach service across the border is available from the Metro Prince Edward Station to Shunde Marriott Hotel and the journey takes about 3 hours. Free shuttle bus from the hotel to the exhibition centre will be available during the exhibition period, or you can take a taxi which takes about 15 minutes.
• By air：
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport → Daliang, Shunde
Airport Express Coach operates from the airport to Daliang, Shunde, terminating at Jiaxin City Plaza, which is about 5 minutes by taxi to the Shunde Exhibition Centre.
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport → Daliang, Shunde： 7:50 ~ 21:50
Daliang, Shunde → Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport： 5:30 ~ 19:20
Fare: RMB 47.00
Duration: 80 minutes
• By bus：
Guangdong Bus Terminal, 145-149 Huanshi West Road, Guangzhou, or Fangcun Bus Terminal → Shunde Bus Terminal, then about 10 minutes by taxi to the exhibition centre
• By free shuttle bus during the exhibition period at designated points in Guangzhou
Via Shunde downtown
• By free shuttle bus during the exhibition period at designated hotels
• 15 minutes by taxi from designated hotels to the exhibition centre
• Shunde Inner City Bus Route No. 6
* The transport information provided here is for reference only and is subject to change without prior notice by the transport authorities.